Achievements

October 4, 2016

Crafter's Companion on HSN Oct 5th

Hello!

Crafter's Companion will be on HSN this Wednesday, October 5th. They are featuring the Spectrum Noir Colorista, Aqua and Sparkle Pens along with a bunch of new dies and the Gemini! Today, I'm featuring one of the new dies, Elegant Snowflake!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I started by cutting a panel of Crafter's Companion Watercolor Cards Stock and used my Spectrum Noir Aqua Marine marker, with some water to watercolor the panel.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

When the panel was dry I stamped and embossed the Season's Greetings sentiment from Sheena Douglass Christmas Visitors. Then I placed the big snowflake die at the top of the panel, at the each side I placed the two tiny snowflakes. A quick run through my Gemini and the snowflake dies popped right off!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

I did trim a little of the card stock from the sides between the big and smaller snowflakes. Then I just adhered the panel to a black card base. For a little sparkle, I added a few clear rhinestones to the snowflake centers!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
Thanks so much for stopping by!! Make sure you stop by tomorrow for a card set featuring another new die available on HSN this Wednesday!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Crafter's Companion - Sheena Douglass - A Little Bit Festive Christmas Visitors
Spectrum Noir Aqua Marker - Marine
Die: Crafter's Companion - Die'sire Edgables - Elegant Snowflake
Crafter's Companion Watercolor Card Stock

No comments:

Post a Comment