Achievements

April 29, 2017

Watercoloring with Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi Set

Hello!

The other day I need a distraction from some DT work so I decided to make some cards for a few challenges. One I totally missed the cutoff, so one day I'll share that card. To make sure I get the other two in time I'm posting them today and tomorrow!! They are both done with the Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors! I've been in the watercolor mood lately!!

But, anyway I am entering this card in Power Poppy Power & Spark Challenge - Sketch and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes. I went with Power Poppy's Sketch 1:


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Catherine Scanlan
Instead of the notched banner, I went kind of an opposite notched banner or a banner that would fit in the notched banner. Anyway, it's what I found when I went through dies and figured it was close enough! I used the biggest die and the tiniest die to cut out some watercolor card stock.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Catherine Scanlan

Next, I stamped Catherine Scanlon - Arrangement by Art Gone Wild in brown ink. I've had this stamp for awhile and it finally has seen some ink!! Then I pulled out my Zig Kuretake watercolors and went to town color it.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Catherine Scanlan

While the panel dried I stamped the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Sketchy Banner Greetings (no longer available) on the tiny banner. I found some great pattern paper from Pink Paislee's Take Me Away pad and added it to a white card base.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Catherine Scanlan
Last I added my colored panel with foam tape and then added the sentiment on top similar to the sketch. Oh and I rounded the corners.

Thanks for stopping by!! I'll be back with another watercolor card tomorrow!!

Dana
Supplies
Stamps: Art Gone Wild - Catherine Scanlon - Arrangement, Simon Says Stamp - Sketch Banner Greetings
Watercolors: Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi
Dies: Gina Marie Designs
Pattern Paper: Pink Paislee - Take Me Away






2 comments:

  1. Bold and Beautiful! I love it. I am so glad you joined in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Thank You so much. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Catherine Scanlon stamps. That second card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete