Achievements

October 29, 2017

Trick Or Treat

Hello!!

I'm stopping by with a card I made for Penny Black's Holiday Head Start Challenge. I had all sorts of plans to make a bunch of cards, so I stamped a bunch of Halloween and Christmas Mimi stamps. Well, life got in the way and I'm still coloring some of the images!! I was able to get the Halloween Mimi stamps colored and cut out. I made this card weeks ago, but only just now had time to edit the photos, just in time for the deadline tonight!!




Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Penny Black
I stamped all the images from the Mimi Halloween stamp set. The flying witch is colored but will go on another card. I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color them up, using AGI, AG3, BO2, BO3, BO4, CT1, CT4, DP1, DP2, DP3, DP4, IG1, IG2, IG4, IG6. Then I just fussy cut them all out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Penny Black

With a black card base, I used a spider web stencil and white ink to get the cool pattern. Then I cut an orange Halloween pattern paper from a stitched rectangle. I added the panel to the card.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Penny Black

Then I played around the placement of all the kids when I was happy with it I added them to the card with foam tape. Since the witch is holding a bag that says Trick or Treats I didn't add a sentiment.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Penny Black

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Hopefully, I'll get around to finishing the Christmas Mimi's I have stamped and make them into cards to share with you!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Penny Black - Mimi Halloween
Spectrum Noir Markers
Tim Holtz Spider Web Stencil
Papertrey Ink White Ink
Authentique Pattern Paper - Trilling


1 comment: