Achievements

November 1, 2018

Art Impressions Challenge - #224 Lots of Layers

Hello!!

It's the second week of Art Impressions Challenge #224 - Lots of Layers. AI also has released some great new Christmas sets!!! My card features Sleigh Bells!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions - Fancy Pants - Christmas

I started by stamping the two fun elves in the set and coloring them with my Spectrum Noir Markers. For the girl elf I used blue to better match the pattern paper I used. The colors I used are AB4, BG7, CR7, CR11, CT4, IG1, IG2, RB2, RB4, TB1, TB4. When I was done coloring them, I fussy cut them both out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions - Fancy Pants - Christmas

With AI's stitched rounded rectangle die, I cut some snowflake paper. I added a red pattern then the snowflake pattern to a card base, rounding its corners. Then I used a banner die and cut some more pattern paper. I stamped the sentiment and add it to my card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions - Fancy Pants - Christmas

Then I pulled out the matching die cuts (from Fancy Pants - Wish Season) and added trees, snowflakes and several sentiments. I layered it all together, some was added with foam tape, others directly to the card.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions - Fancy Pants - Christmas

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Make sure to play along for your chance at some great AI goodies!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Sleigh Bells
Die: Art Impressions - Stitched Rounded Rectangle
Pattern Paper & Ephemera - Fancy Pants: Wish Season
Spectrum Noir Markers

1 comment: