Achievements

September 19, 2019

Graciellie Designs - With Love & Gratitude

Hi!!

I'm stopping by today with a fall themed card, even though its warm this week and not really fall-ish! But, I'm hopeful cool weather will return!! I much prefer jeans and a hoodie!!

My card today features a new digital stamp set from Graciellie Designs, With Love & Gratitude. Its a gorgeous image with some fabulous sentiments.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir
I started by resizing the image in Word, then printing it and a sentiment on white card stock. With my Spectrum Noir Markers I colored the image. For Mother's Day I gave my mom a Brother Scan & Cut and we finally got it out of the box. I had several images colored and used the machine to cut them out, this candle included. I have to say this machine is awesome!!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir

Next, I pulled out a stencil and Therm O Web Deco Foil Metallix gel, Aged Copper.  The metallic gel is very similar to other pastes on the market. Nice and creamy, easy to apply!! And I love the metallic shine!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir

After the gel had dried I decided cut the panel, taking out two 1/4 slices. I added the three remaining pieces to a white card base. Then I wrapped some twine into a loose circle and adhered it to the card with liquid adhesive. Last I added the colored candle with foam tape!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment