Achievements

November 19, 2019

Graciellie Designs - Festive Poinsettia

Hello!!

I'm stopping by with a card featuring a new Graciellie Design!! A gorgeous Christmas digital stamp set, Festive Poinsettia is a must have!! Fabulous images paired with many sentiments, perfect for your Christmas card making!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Copic Markers

My card today features the single poinsettia and a few of the holly and leaves! I used Word to add the images and resize them. I also added the Christmas Cheer sentiment because it was one of the thicker sentiments.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Copic Markers

After printing it out I decided to do something a little different and color the image in a monochromatic tone! I pulled out a few warm grey Copic markers to color the image.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Copic Markers

Next, I cut the image out with a rectangle A2 card base die. Then I trimmed away part of the white card base. I added the image to a red card base with foam tape.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Copic Markers

Last, I wanted a little bit of sparkle, so I used a clear glitter pen to add the sparkle to the flower. Then I added a few matching rhinestones. It's hard to get a good photo, but you can see a little bit of of the sparkle in the photo above!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Have a great day!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment