Achievements

January 22, 2020

Graciellie Designs - Beautiful Day

Hello!!

I'm stopping by with a card I made with new Graciellie Designs digital stamps!! If you are a fan of poppies, this set is for you!! Ready to go cluster or all you need to make your own! It's just gorgeous!! It's called Beautiful Day!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

I started with the cluster of poppies, resizing it in Word and adding a sentiment. I printed it out and then I got to coloring it! I picked out some colors that are a challenge to blend, following The Coloring Challenge Road Trip class available at Online Card Classes! Kathy Racoosin has lots of coloring tips and tricks in this class!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

Not only did I challenge myself to use 3 colors that are not normally used to blend with, but also used a dark purple colored pencil to add a little more depth to the nooks and cranies of the poppies!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

I used a stitched rectangle die to cut out my colored poppies and sentiment. From my stash I pulled out a flower pattern done in white and grey, adhering it to a white card base. Then I added the colored panel with fun foam. I wanted to use foam tape, but all I had was lots of small dots, but the panel is large and would be tedious!! Instead I die cut white fun foam with the same die and then adhered it to my panel and then to the card base! So easy!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment