Achievements

February 12, 2020

Graciellie Designs - Family Love

Hello!!

Graciellie Designs has gorgeous come out with gorgeous new releases!! One of the most recent is the oh so pretty Family Love! Gorgeous Iris's and some fabulous sentiments!! Perfect for your feminine family and friends!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

I started by opening the single Iris and leaves, then resizing them in Word. For a sentiment I picked out With Love and Daughter, adding them to the flower like they were all one sentiment.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

Next, I printed it out and used my Copic markers to color the flower and leaves. Then I used a stitched rectangle to cut out the flower. With a craft knife and sharp scissors I cut around a part of the flower and sentiment.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

For a card base I pulled out some blue card stock that matched the blue I colored the Iris's. Then I used Funky Fossil Designs Random Rectangle Stencil and white pigment ink to ink up the background.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

Last, I added the flower to the card base, along with a few sequins scattered about.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment