Achievements

March 25, 2014

Fun Easter Eggs

Hey there!!

Today i have some fun springy cuteness for you!!! Flipping through my dies, i realized i have some Easter egg dies that probably haven;t been used in a while!!! (at least a year, lol!)

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

So i grabbed the egg die and cut it from different spring pattern papers. Next i stamped various funny faces from The Alley Way Stamps Face It stamp set. The face with big teeth, i colored the teeth with an opaque white pen.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

Next i used the TAWS stamp set Spell Check. I used the Hi, Hello and heart speech bubbles. I inked these up with pigment ink that matched my pattern papers. Then i trimmed some pattern paper and die cut a long label shape from white card stock.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps

I adhered the pattern paper and label shape to my card base. Then i added my eggs and speech bubbles with foam dots.

Have a great day!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Face It, Spell Check
Pattern Paper: Lawn Fawn  - Bright Side
Die: PTI - Scrambled Eggs, Half & Half
Ink: Memento Luxe - Sweet Plum, Pistachio


5 comments:

  1. Too cute, they are definitely making me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE cutest Easter card ever!! This cracked (haha) me up, Dana!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahha...eggs-tra special card, Dana! How cute this is! My niece and nephew would giggle themselves goofy if I gave them a card like this! You've certainly sparked some ideas...Big smile allll over my face in seeing this!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards again, you r such an inspiration to my card making.

    ReplyDelete