Achievements

February 14, 2015

With Deepest Sympathy

Hello!!

This is my last card for Papertrey Ink's Anniversary Challenges. Its super cold and winding here in Michigan, so i will be catching up on my blog reading and do a little studying, all inside!!! This card is for the Blue Ombre Challenge.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Papertrey Ink
I started with a panel of water color paper, i added water to it with a paint brush. Next i pressed three blue distress ink pads on the panel, light at the top and dark at the bottom. With a wet paint brush i blended the ink together, then set it aside to dry.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Papertrey Ink

Meanwhile i die cut the leave and stem from Rosie Posie set, along with one of the flowers. I colored the matching stamps with distress markers and spritzed them once or twice with water. Stamping them on there matching shape. I used watercolor paper with these too and let them dry.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Papertrey Ink

When my panel was dry i stamped the sympathy sentiment at the bottom. I added the flower to the card base with foam tape, and wa-la and super quick sympathy card.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Papertrey Ink
I hope everyone has a great weekend and stay warm!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Happy Hydrangea, Rosie Posie
Die: PTI - Rosie Posie
Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean
Distress Markers: Worn Lipstick, Peeled Paint, Festive Berries

6 comments: