Achievements

July 9, 2015

Hope

Hello!!

This is my second post today, if you are looking for my The Alley Way Stamps post, click here.

Today Crafter's Companion is releasing the new Sheena Douglass Victorian Floral stamps! There are several new flower sets AND matching dies!! My card today features the Anemone stamp set.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I started by stamping the Anemone flowers several times. There are a couple different layers to to the flowers, i layered some of my flowers and some i didn't. Before assembling i used my Spectrum Noir markers to color them and the leaves, using CG1, CG2, DG3, BT1, BT2, BT4, BT5, BT7, BT9, OR1, GB5, CT4.


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

When everything was colored i fussy cut them out and then used a black marker to color the white edges of the flowers and leaves. Then i assembled the flowers adding the layers and centers to some. 


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next i found some grey pattern paper and trimmed it to fit a white card base. I cut a strip of white card stock and stamped the Hope sentiment, then added it to the card. 


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

I arranged and then adhered the flowers and leaves above the sentiment strip. To add a little sparkle i found some clear glitter gems and scattered them around the flowers.


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you will stop by Crafter's Companion and check out all of the new Victorian Floral sets!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamps: Crafter's Companion - Sheena Douglass Victorian Floral Anemone
Spectrum Noir Markers
Pattern Paper: Craft Smith - Blackberry Lemon
Gems: Unknown

8 comments:

  1. Those flowers are gorgeous! Love all the layers and the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous, Dana! I love the dimension, and the colours are to die for :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layers of gorgeous flowers! Beautiful colors and wonderful background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Dana, the flowers look amazing!! Beautiful coloring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMgorgeous Dana, I just love the colours - and your colouring. Sigh :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzers! Fabulous layers and gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete