Achievements

July 21, 2015

Let's Fiesta

Hello!

I'm stopping in with a card today featuring The Alley Way Stamps Cha Cha Cha stamp set! I paired it with some awesome new pattern paper!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I started by trimming the triangle pattern paper to fit a white card base. Then i stamped the horse from the Cha Cha Cha set and colored him with Spectrum Noir markers. Sorry i couldn't find the my list with the markers i used! After coloring i fussy cut him out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Next i used a Simon Says Stamp die to cut out some big and small circles. From that same pattern i cut a strip that i adhered accross my card with foam tape. This is the 'ground' for my horse, which i added with foam tape too.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Then i stamped the Let's Fiesta sentiment with white pigment ink on the biggest circle. I added several of the circles to the card some directly to the card and others with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

>

2 comments: