Achievements

January 23, 2016

Flowers Bloom

Hello!

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! If your on the East Coast, hopefully you are snug as a bug in your home and not having to go outside!!!

Today i'm sharing a love card, perfect for Valentines day! I started by stamping the cute little cat and kitten from Crafter's Companion Mulberry Wood - Love You stamp set. I stamped it on CC's Kraft card stock, then used my Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils to color the image (001, 009, 029, 034, 035, 037, 039, 042, 056, 058, 089, 096, 112, 117)

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
Next i trimmed around the image a little, leaving space at the bottom for my sentiment. Around the top of the image i fussy cut around the flowers. I stamped the Where Flowers Bloom So Does Love sentiment below the image.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

I found some cute heart pattern paper and used a stitched rectangle to cut out a panel. I wrapped some white yarn around the panel and tied it in a bow.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Then i adhered the panel to a white card base. Last i added my cat image with foam tape!

Thanks for stopping by!! I'll be back tomorrow with a great little sneak peek for you!!

Dana

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is such a sweet little scene, colouring on the kraft has really taken it totally to the next level!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I always love the look of coloring on kraft!

    ReplyDelete