Achievements

January 21, 2016

Thank You

Hello!!

Today i'm sharing a card i made for the Avery Elle Challenge. The challenge is winter and i needed a thank you card so i pulled out some of my AE stamps and made this card! (Now i just need to write my message and get it in the mail!!! lol)

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Avery Elle
I started by die cutting and stamping the cute snowman from the Be Jolly stamp set. Then i used my Spectrum Noir markers to color him up!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Avery Elle

Next i used a stitched oval die to cut some aqua card stock. I used the big snowflake from the Noel stamp set and with pigment ink stamped the snowflake all over the oval. Then i used my Wink of Stella and added sparkle to the snowflakes.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Avery Elle

I added the stamped oval to a black card base and then adhered the snowman with foam tape. For a sentiment i stamped the Thank You from Oh Happy Day below the oval.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Avery Elle
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana


1 comment:

  1. I saw this in the gallery at AE, Dana, and I thought it stood out a mile! I just love the raspberry color with the aqua!! Sorry I've been a bad bloggie friend with visits! If you ever add a 'subscribe by mail' button on your side bar, please let me know so I can sign up and not miss your posts. Thank you! Enjoy your Sunday!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete