Achievements

June 16, 2016

Art Impressions Challenge #186

Hello!!

Today I'm sharing a card for Art Impressions Challenge #186, the theme Aging with Attitude! AI has also release some new AI People and AI Girlfriends!! My card today features the Lots of Love set!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
First I used Avery Elle's Custom Panel die, the sharp corner die to cut some water color card stock. Then I stamped the image from Lots of Love. I used my Distress Markers to color the image.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next I added some matching pattern paper to a white card base, then with foam tape I added the watercolor panel. The die cut edge goes on at an angle.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
For a sentiment I stamped the We're Laugh Out Loud Hilarious on the pattern paper. Last I added a few black enamel dots!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Thanks for stopping by!! I hop you will play along with us at Art Impressions Challenge!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Lots of Love
Distress Markers
Die: Avery Elle - Custom Panel
Pattern Paper: DCWV - Weathered

4 comments:

  1. Great card design, Dana - and your skills with the markers are awesome :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful card, amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol for sure! I love that image and you brought it to life with your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too funny, love their pose!

    ReplyDelete