Achievements

June 1, 2016

Be Cool

Hello!

I'm popping in with a card I made for Unity's Show and Tell Challenge. It's the Itty Bitty Challenge and I had one on my desk so I figured no time like the present to use it!!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Unity Stamp Co
I stamped the cute owl from the Be Cool & Be Mine Itty Bitty set on some water color paper, then I used Distress Markers to color her. I also stamped her on some pattern paper and fussy cut out the glasses and then adhered them  to my colored image. Next I fussy cut out the owl and then used a Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen to add a little sparkle to the heart's on her glasses.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Unity Stamp Co

Next I found some cute Popsicle pattern paper that I thought would be perfect with the Be Cool part of the sentiment. I cut it out with a stitched rectangle. From the same collection I found a journal card that had a wood frame and said smile. I trimmed off the pattern paper it had around the frame and then rounded the corners.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Unity Stamp Co

Then I masked off the Be Mine part of the stamp and just stamped the Be Cool on the framed journal square. I added the owl with foam tape and then wrapped some twine around it and tied it in a bow.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Unity Stamp Co
From the sticker sheet in the collection I found two little Popsicles and I added them to the journal frame with foam tape. I added the frame to the card with foam tape and last I added a little more Clear Sparkle Pen to the Popsicles on the pattern paper.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co: Itty Bitty - Be Cool & Be Mine
Collection Pack: Carta Bella - Soak Up the Sun
Distress Markers: Carved Pumpkin, Gathered Twigs
Twine: Maya Road

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute owl! Love the glasses and the popsicle paper too!

    ReplyDelete