Achievements

August 18, 2016

Art Impressions - Challenge 191

Hello!

It's time for a new challenge at Art Impressions!! The theme is Too Cute to Spook and it coincides with a new Halloween release!! There are three new fabulous sets!! My card today features the Howl-oween Set and boy I can not get enough of these dogs and cat faces!! So cute!!

My card features the dog dressed up in a rabbit costume!! I love it!! Hehehe!!! I'm not going to go into details like I usually do, because along with the new challenge I have a tutorial on the AI blog showing how I made this card!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

1 comment:

  1. That is absolutely how our first dog felt about dressing up, maybe a little more shame in there, but still, too funny!

    ReplyDelete