Achievements

November 9, 2016

Art Impressions & Therm O Web Product Swap

Hello!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog today with a card featuring one of the NEW Holiday Shaker stamps: Reindeer Mini Shaker!! I paired the stamp with some great Therm O Web products!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions Therm O Web
I started with a white card base and placed a stencil over the card base. With Distress Ink Barn Door I added red ink along the stencil to cover most of the card base. 

Next, I pulled out the extra Gold Foiled Chevron pieces that came from this card. I added them to the card, just off center and trimmed off the overhang.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions Therm O Web

Then I stamped the Reindeer on some white card stock and used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color it up. I used: DR3, EB5, EB6, GB9, GB9. I fussy cut him out with some sharp scissors.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions Therm O Web
A small circle dies comes with the stamp set and I die cut a circle from white cardstock. Then I cut it again from Therm O Web's Deco Foam Adhesive. I removed the release paper on one side and added the Red Deco Foil sheet over it, silver side down. Then I removed the other sides release paper and adhered it to the cardstock circle. I added it the foam adhesive to the cardstock circle because next I added it to a mini wobble and I thought it helped stabilize the foam adhesive!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions Therm O Web
With some liquid adhesive, I added the Reindeer to my card on top of the Gold Chevrons. Next, I stamped the Shiny & Bright sentiment on vellum cardstock and then ran it through my sticker machine and added it to my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana


4 comments: