Achievements

March 27, 2017

Mixing Pattern Paper Collection

Hello!

Today I'm sharing a card I made for Photo Play Paper Mix/Match Challenge. I almost forgot to post my card, the deadline is tomorrow, so if you want to play along you better hurry!! You can check out their Facebook page for the details!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Photo Play Paper & Jillibean Soup
I wanted to play along because it gave me a good excuse to use the Summer Daydreams collection I got somewhat recently, LOL!! I also used the Paper Dolls collection. After checking out both collections to come up with a way to use them together I decided to use Jillibean Soup stamp set (sorry it doesn't have a name) with a super adorable whale!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Photo Play Paper & Jillibean Soup

To start I used a cool scallop border pattern paper from Paper Dolls and die cut it with a stitched rectangle. Then I adhered it directly to a white card base and rounded the card bases' corners.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Photo Play Paper & Jillibean Soup

I stamped the cute whale on the water pattern paper from Summer Daydreams and then fussy cut it out. From the same collection, I found a couple bubble stickers. I added the whale and bubbles to the card with foam tape.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Photo Play Paper & Jillibean Soup

From the Jilliean set, I stamped the Sea You Soon! in between the scallops. And last added a small flower sticker from Paper Dolls to the whale, making the whale a girl!! LOL!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I'll be back tomorrow with a bonus card I made for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Jillibean Soup
Pattern Paper: Photo Play Paper Collections: Summer Daydreams, Paper Dolls
Die: Gina Marie Designs: Stitiched Rectangle


1 comment:

  1. I really like the idea of those scallops as waves and the piecing on the whale.

    ReplyDelete