Achievements

July 5, 2017

Udderly Mooovelous

Hello!!!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog featuring a card with the new Funny Farm clear stamps Udderly Fantastic! These new stamps are just hilarious and they have the perfect images to go with them! 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by die cutting a stitched rectangle and stamped the cute cow with the coffee cup. Then I stamped the Udderly Moovelous sentiment at the top left corner. With my Spectrum Noir markers, I colored her up, using: EB1, EB5, EB6, FS6, FS8, GB8, IG4, TN1, True Black. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next, I picked out some pattern paper and cut it with a stitched rectangle and then added it to a white card base. I cut two pattern paper strips and added them to the card. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Then I added the bossy cow panel to the card with foam tape. Last I added a few enamel dots and left it there!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!! 

Dana 

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Udderly Fantastic
Pattern Paper: Fancy Pants - Trend Setter
Dies: Gina Marie Designs - Stitched Rectagles

No comments:

Post a Comment