Achievements

September 15, 2017

2017 Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hello!

It's time for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!! Yay!!! It's been a touch warm the past day or two, but it was feeling very fall like before that!! I'm ready for the fall!! Make sure you link up your coffee card on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Echo Park Paper Co

A new sponsor not only generously included a prize for the hop but also a coffee stamp set for the Design Team!! You can check out the But First Coffee set on their website!! Or buy it on scrapbook.com

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Echo Park Paper Co

This is a fabulous coffee set, it has two coffee images and five coffee themed sentiments, along with a tiny coffee bean image and a row dots! I'm going to be using it a lot!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Echo Park Paper Co
I decided to create cute card set, perfect to give as a gift!! I started with 3.5 x 5-inch card bases from Kraft cardstock, my card set includes 5 cards so everything I did 5 times!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Echo Park Paper Co

Next, I pulled out Fancy Pants Happy Go Lucky pattern paper pad and selected 5 different patterns that all went together. I trimmed each pattern so they were about 1/4 inches smaller than my card bases. With a circle dies, I cut 5 kraft circles.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Echo Park Paper Co
Then, with brown ink, I stamped the coffee cup from the set (using my MISTI to make stamping them a lot easier!!) With sharp scissors I fussy cut them all out leaving a small white border around them.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Echo Park Paper Co
To help decorate the cups I found that the small leaf from the Waffle Flowers Give Thanks stamp set was the perfect size. I die cut the leafs out and then stamped them with PTI's Ripe Avocado ink. With some twine, I tied tiny little bows and adhered them to the stems of the leafs. Then with foam adhesive, I added each leaf to each of the coffee cups, then adhered the cups to the Kraft circles.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Echo Park Paper Co
With the help of my MISTI, I stamped each of the sentiments on the different pattern paper panels. The MISTI helped so I could stamp multiple times on the more busier patterns! Then I just adhered the panels to each of the Kraft card bases!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Don't forget link up your FALL inspired coffee card!!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamps - Echo Park Paper Co - But First Coffee. Waffle Flowers - Give Thanks
Ink: Papertrey Ink - Ripe Avacado
Pattern Paper: Fancy Pants - Happy Go Lucky
Hemptique twine

35 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS cards! I have this set and I can't WAIT to use it! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, this is the most awesome set of cards...I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layers of dimension on these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty colors - love them all! Thanks for being a super sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card set, Dana! I love the Echo Park stamps :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such DARLING card set. Thanks for the inspiration and the support. We're all very very grateful!
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A bunch of great coffee cards!
    Thanks for being a wonderful sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards!! Love the sentiment variety :) Thanks for sharing!!

    Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card set!!! Love all the pattern papers you chose and that kraft looks great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards. great papers. Thanks for sponsoring the coffee lovers blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty with different beautiful PP, love the Kraft look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable and pretty! Love these! Thanks so much for all of your inspiration Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous collection of cards! The colors are brilliant! Thank you for sponsoring our hop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes! My favorite - -hot chocolate! I love your collection of bright cards! Really feels like fall!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful set of cards. I love them all. Thanks for being a super sponsor too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the paper designs you did. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing bunch of cards, I really like them all.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great set of cards! Love the papers and how easily mass producible it is.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards and I love the pattern paper and the bold sentiments. So perfect for fall! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great set of cards for any coffee lover. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great stamp set and so well paired with your fall colors! Gorgeous cards, Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fabulous set of coffee cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow, love that you made the cards with different background papers and, to match the sentiment! Nice!

    ReplyDelete