Achievements

September 21, 2017

Art Impression Challenge #217 - Flowers & Foliage

Hello!

It's the second week of Art Impressions Challenge #217 - Flowers & Foliage! AI has several NEW Watercolor sets and to help celebrate all the DT is using some of the new sets to create there project featuring Flowers & Foilage!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
My card uses the WC Bird Bath Set and WC Branches Set along with a couple older (but not really THAT old WC) sets, WC Sentiments and WC Birds Set. I started by die cutting some watercolor cardstock with a scalloped circle.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Then I went to town stamping and coloring!! I used AI's Stamp Positioner to help place the birdhouse, bird, and nest in just the right place! It really helps a lot!! I used just a few Distress Markers with the stamping and coloring! Kept it simple! I used: Fired Brick, Evergreen Bough, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Tumbled Glass, Peeled Paint. I just used my paintbrush and Peeled Paint on a clear block to add leaves to my tree branches!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

While the scalloped circle was drying I made a 3.5 x 5 Kraft card base and found some matching pattern paper from Fancy Pants Wish Season.  I trimmed the paper so it was about 1/4 inches short on all sides. Then added it to the card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Then I added the stamped circle to the card with foam tape, trimming off the overhang. I stamped the Happiness Grows in the bottom right corner and lastly added a few white sequins.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will stop by and play along with us!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: WC Bird Bath SetWC Branches SetWC SentiemntsWC Birds Set
Pattern Paper: Fancy Pants - Wish Season
Distress Markers
Spellbinders Scalloped Circle
Pretty Pink Posh - Sweet Pea Sequins.
AI's Stamp Positioner

1 comment:

  1. I really love the selective die cutting/spotlighting of that sweet scene!

    ReplyDelete