Achievements

April 29, 2018

Crafter's Companion on HSN - May 2nd

Hello!

Crafter's Companion is on HSN this coming Wednesday, May 2nd! Tons of great new products, you can check out the Show Guide to see them all!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
I started my card by adding a little Aqua Tint pen Moonstone to a piece acetate and added some water. Then I smooshed the panel into the ink and with a heat gun dried the panel. I did this one more time, then splattered some of the ink on a panel with a paintbrush.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

I used some matte silver cardstock in an embossing folder, running it through my die cutting machine. Next, I trimmed the panel down and added it to my watercolor panel.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

With grey ink, I stamped the new Dragonfly stamp and then used my Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers to color it. I used BO2, CG2, CG3, CT4, LG3, LG5, LY1, LY3. Then I fussy cut it out. I added it and a couple clear sequins on the card.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Crafter's Companion Gemini Embossing Folder - Warm Blanket
Crafter's Companion Gemini Clear Stamps - Dragonflies
AquaTint Pens: Moonstone
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Crafter's Companion Watercolor Cardstock
Crafter's Companion Luxury Cardstock Pack -Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment