Achievements

May 2, 2018

Sickness Business

Hello!!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog today!! Catastrophy is one of my favorite sets!! Because of the super cute cats, of course!! And it's a great set to send to fellow cat lovers who need a pick me up!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started this card with a panel of white cardstock and Crafter's Work Shop Mini Pointy Circles stencil. I used Distress Ink Picked Raspberry in the middle and blended it with Black Soot at the edges.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Next, I stamped the cat and mouse image and used my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers to color it up. I used AP1, AP3, BG4, BG6, EB7, FS7, FS9, IG2, IG6, Blender, True Black. Then I fussy cut the image out with scissors.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I added the stenciled panel to a white card base then added a strip of white cardstock across it. With foam tape, I added the image and sentiment that I stamped on a circle. Last I added a few gold sequins.

Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Catastrophy
Distress Ink: Picked Raspberry, Black Soot
Stencil: Crafter's Workshop - Mini Pointy Circles
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment