Achievements

January 28, 2019

Graciellie Designs - Love and Friends

Hello!!

I am happy to announce that I have joined the Graciellie Designs Team! I'll be sharing a few projects each month featuring Gracie's fabulous digital stamps and papers!! Gracie's designs are so unique and pretty, I'm sure you will love them!! And using digi stamps/papers are so easy! You can check out the shop here or see Gracie's blog here for even more inspiration!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir Markers
This card features the Love & Friends digi stamp set. I use Word to resize the image along with a 4.25 x 5.5 rectangle so I could better see the size compared to a card size! After printing it out I colored it with my Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers. I used: Jade Green Blend: JG1, JG2, JG3, Earth Brown Blend: EB1, EB2, EB3, Orange Blend: OR1, OR2, PR3, Dull Green Blend: DG3. Then I just fussy cut the image.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir Markers
I also printed one of the sentiments from the set and trimmed it down to a strip. From my stash I found some orange paper that matched perfectly! I added that to a white card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir Markers

Then I added the colored heart and flower with foam tape, along with the sentiment. Last to sparkle it up a little I added a few clear sequins!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! 

Dana

Supplies
Digital Stamps: Graciellie Designs - Love and Friends
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers
Sequins: Neat & Tangled - Mermaid Tail Mix

1 comment:

  1. I just love this card Dana!!
    CONGRATULATIONS on making the DT!! WootWoot!!

    ReplyDelete