Achievements

February 5, 2019

Graciellie Designs - More Than You Know

Hello!!

I'm popping in with a card featuring a new Digital stamp from Graciellie Designs! It's called More Than You Know, a really gorgeous flower image with some awesome sentiments!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils

I stared by printing the flower basket, sizing it to fit an A2 card along with the Be You sentiment. Then I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils. Colors used are listed at the end of the post!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils

Next, I fussy cut out the image and sentiment. With Crafter's Companion Twinkling Trellis background I cut a panel from white card stock. Then I used some black spray ink to flick splatters all over the cut panel.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils

I found a nice light purple cardstock and adhered it to white card base. When the cut panel was dry I adhered it over the purple. Then I added the colored flower basket and sentiment with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Graciellie Designs - More Than You Know
Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils: Fern Green, Lunar Yellow, Pearl Blush,Cupid, Sorbet, Amethyst, Pistachio, Verdigris, Duck Egg, Vanilla, Sky Blue, shamrock, Ginger, Walnut, Periwinkle, Pumpkin, Wisteria, Saltwater, Copper
Die: Crafter's Companion - Twinkling Trellis

No comments:

Post a Comment