Achievements

February 19, 2019

With Love

Hello!!

I'm stopping by with a card that I made for Pinkfresh Studio's February Challenge! The challenge has a Love theme, along with a color challenge, all in one!!


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Pinkfresh Studio

I matched the colors the best I could to several Papertrey Ink, Hero Arts and Altenew ink colors. I used these colors with the Embroidered Blossoms stamps and dies. Stamping several of the flowers in different ink colors.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Pinkfresh Studio

Next, I cut Circle Frame with Botanicals from watercolor cardstock.  I used the same inks I used on the flowers to color the frame.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Pinkfresh Studio

From Scripted Bold  Sentiments 1, I stamped With Love and then heat embossed it gold. Then I added the circle frame and the different flowers and leaves that I had stamped. Last I rounded the corners of the white card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Pinkfresh Studio

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Pinkfresh Studio - Scripted Bold Sentiments 1, Embroidered Blossoms
Dies: Pinkfresh Studio - Embroidered Blossoms, Circle Frame with Botanicals
Embossing Powder: Wow Embossing Powder - Metallic Gold Rick, Super Fine
Ink: Papertrey Ink - New Leaf, Ripe Avocado, Berry Sorbet, Harvest Gold.  Hero Arts - Pool, Altenew - Frosty Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment