Achievements

August 20, 2019

Graciellie Designs - Peony Hugs

Hello!!

Today I have a card featuring new digital stamps from Graciellie Designs, Peony Hugs! This set has great possibilities! It has peony's in a mug or buy itself!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

I used the peony's in the mug, printing it on watercolor card stock. Then I used my Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers to color the image. Next, I did a quick and easy fussy cutting with sharp scissors.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

I also printed a sentiment and cut it to a thin strip. From my paper collection I picked out an older pad and trimmed some polka dot pattern to fit a card base. Then I added a strip of flower pattern paper.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

Last I added the peony mug and sentiment to the card with foam tape. I decided any embellishments would take away from the image, so I left it alone!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning!!! So much inspiration from just seeing your beautiful card!!! Perfect coloring also! Crafty hugs.

    ReplyDelete