Achievements

August 6, 2019

Graciellie Designs - Fur Baby Love

Hello!!

Today I'm stopping by with a card featuring a NEW digital stamp set from Graciellie Designs - Fur Baby Love. Need a sympathy card for fur baby or just a pet themed card, this set is for you!!

I started by pasting the paw print and bone images in a Word document. Then I resized them and then made lots of copies! I made a background out of the two images.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

I printed the background out and the sentiment on a separate sheet. Next, I trimmed the background so I had a panel that would fit on an A2 card base.

Then I picked out a heart die that was big enough to see the sentiment. With a red Spectrum Noir marker I colored the sentiment. Next, I cut the heart shape from my background panel.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

With foam tape I added the background panel on top of my colored sentiment so it showed through the heart window. Last I added it to a white card base and rounded the corners!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Graciellie Designs has a couple other new sets and I'll be sharing more cards in the near future, meanwhile check out the shop to see them now!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment