Achievements

March 31, 2020

Graciellie Designs - Angels in Disguise

Hello!!

Today I'm popping in with two cards I used with NEW Graciellie Designs digital stamps!! The set is called Angels in Disguise, perfect for the way the world is right now! I used the female image, but never fear there is a male version in the set too!!

I made two cards with this set because I wanted to show how diversified digi's and this set is!! My first card uses the image as it is in the set, I just added a sentiment below it and printed it out. If you or someone you know is not religious, like me, sending a secular card can still be done with set! I printed out the image and a sentiment, colored it and then fussy cut the nurses head without the hands and wings.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

For my first card the image was printed with the sentiment, then colored with my Crafter's Companion Colour Blend pencils. I used a stitched rectangle to cut out the image and sentiment.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

From my stash I found some gold vellum like paper that I added to a white card base and then added the stitched rectangle. Last, I added a three pearls at the bottom. I went a little more elegant and less is more with these cards!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

With my second card I printed and colored with the same colored pencils mentioned above. I fussy cut the head of the nurse and trimmed the sentiment. From my stash I found a rectangle that I had used a stencil with transparent paste and glitter. I adhered it to a white card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

Next, I cut a white stitched rectangle and adhered the colored image and sentiment with foam tape. Then I adhered the small panel to the glitter paste with foam tape.  Again, I was going more elegant and thought the sparkly background was enough embellishment!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope every one stays healthy and safe, at home!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment