Achievements

March 2, 2020

Graciellie Designs - Coffee Is Life

Hello and Happy Monday!!

Today I'm sharing a card I made using a brand new Graciellie Designs digital stamp set!! If you are a coffee fan this set is a must have!! Lots of images and great sentiments!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

I started by adding one of the cluster images to a Word document. Then I picked out a sentiment and added it to the coffee cup. I printed it out and then used my Copic markers to color it up!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

Next, I pulled out some pretty pattern paper that matched and cut some of it in strips. I was going more toward a clean and simple card! The strips where not the all the same size, but I adhered them to a white card base.


Then I fussy cut the image and added it to the card base with foam tape. Last I adhered a few black rhinestones.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment