Achievements

June 28, 2020

Journals for Life - Plant Lady

Hello and Happy Sunday!!

I'm stopping in with a card featuring a new stamp sets from Journals for Life! I picked these up not too long ago and was determined to use them! I have a bad habit of buying but not inking up the stamps!! I'm a sucker for plant themed stamps and have a few, some of which haven't seen ink yet! But I was determined not to let that happen and actually made two cards with these stamps!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Journals for Life - Plant Lady

There are two Plant Lady stamp sets, a 4x6 and 3x4. I used both on today's card. First, I stamped the plant and watering can images and used my Copic markers to color them up. Then I fussy cut each out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Journals for Life - Plant Lady

Next, I cut a panel of white card stock with a stitched rectangle. With an orange ink from Catherine Pooler, I stamped a background with all the sentiments from the two sets.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Journals for Life - Plant Lady

I adhered the panel to a green card base and then added a strip of black card stock. Last I added the plants and watering can with foam tape.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Journals for Life - Plant Lady

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I'll share my second card featuring these sets later in the coming week!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment