Achievements

July 8, 2020

Doodlebug Designs - Far Out

Hello!!

I'm popping in today with a card I made a bit of go featuring Doodlebug Designs - Far Out Stamp set. When I made this card found here, I stamped every image in the stamp set. Not all fit on the first card, so I made a second rather then push them to the side (and probably never use, lol!!).

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Doodlebug Designs Stamps Space

I created a space background, inking several distress inks together, then going over it with black distress ink. Then I added splatters of white and black ink.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Doodlebug Designs Stamps Space

When the background was dry I used a stitched rectangle to cut out my panel. I added it to a black card base. Then I stamped the Far Out Your Space-cial! sentiment.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Doodlebug Designs Stamps Space

Last, I added the remaining colored images, moving them around until I was happy with the placement. I adhered them with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment