Achievements

November 13, 2020

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Fall/Winter Blog Hop - Card 7

 Hello!

It's the past day of the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Fall/Winter Blog Hop! You have until 11:55 pm pacific today to get your project linked up! I have one last card for the hop to share!

I started this card with some snowman images from Hello Blue Bird that I had stamped and colored months ago!! I used three on this card, but have a couple pages worth ready to use! Oh, were does the time go!! LOL!!! To color these and the pages I used my Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils, then fussy cut these three snowmen out!

Next, I decided to use the left over foiling I did on this card.  I cut some blue card stock with Hello Blue Bird's Photo Stack die and then cut the center again from my foiled background. The foiling was made with Funky Fossil Designs Snow Flurry stencil. And Wow Embossing Bonding Powder and White Foil.

To adhere the foil to the die cut square I used a double sided adhesive sheet, this was the easiest way to adhere it and not see any glue!

Next, I stamped the sentiment from Cocoa Party on the lower photo. Then adhered the snowmen from Frosty Littles stamp set.

From my pattern paper stash I picked out a Christmas text background, trimmed it and added it to a light blue card base. Then I added my Photo to the front of the card .

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you get your project linked up for your chance at one of the great prizes from our sponsors!!

Dana

2 comments: