Achievements

November 19, 2015

We Wish You a Happy Birthday

Hello!!

This is my second post today, click here if you are looking for my Art Impressions post!

I'm on The Alley Way Stamps blog with a card featuring the From Us stamps set. I pulled out some old rub on's and chipboard with a Robot theme.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
First i added the chipboard flags to the left side of a white card base. Next i rubbed on the cute little robot, stars and arrows.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Last i stamped the We Wish You a Happy Birthday sentiment below the robot. I kept it simple since this would make the perfect card for a little boy!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

2 comments:

  1. I can just hear your little robot, in his robotic voice, speaking this sentiment with a few whirs and whirls added in...Super cute!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete