Achievements

November 17, 2015

You Brighten Our World

Hello!

I'm on The Alley Way Stamps blog today! This past weekend i worked on my TAWS cards for the rest of the month and after using a journal sentiment i decided to use some of my embellishments and stickers that i have , its time to use some of this stuff!!! :)
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
For this card i used some old Christmas stickers and to challenge myself further i decided to make a Christmas card using the TAWS set From Us. Which if your not familiar with the set, its a sentiment set that has nothing to do with Christmas!!

I picked the sentiment You Brighten Our World because i thought it was close to a Christmas sentiment as i could get!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I picked out a few stickers and used baby powder to the sticky side. This way i can play with the arrangement of the stickers. I have to see things before i glue anything down, which you can do with stickers.  I added the brackets and circle with foam tape, the square directly to the card.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
Last i added a green rhinestone to the snowflake on the circle and then stamped part of the sentiment above the stickers. The second part of sentiment was stamped below the stickers.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

3 comments:

  1. Great use of stickers, I love the green base too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Such pretty stickers; the rhinestone studded snowflake steals the show...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete