Achievements

November 24, 2015

We're So Proud

Hello!

I'm on The Alley Way Stamps blog sharing a card that features the From Us stamp set. I did some more digging in my embellishments and stickers.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I found a denim flower i had die cut way back when and some large journal card tag thingy's. The are perfect together, i trimmed the journal card to fit a Kraft card base and then added the denim flower.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Looking through my embellishments i found a cool music pebble that is perfect as a flower center! Then i stamped the We're So Proud sentiment.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
Super quick and easy AND i used up some embellishments!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

1 comment:

  1. Your denim flower is so pretty, especially paired with the music notes and whispers of red!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete