Achievements

February 24, 2016

Sending Hugs Your Way!

Hello AI Fans!!

I'm on the Art Impression's blog sharing a card featuring the Girlfriends Bench stamp set! Figured i better it use it while its still coat and hat weather!! To help winter gloom i used some flower pattern paper on my card base and used markers that matched the colors.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I stamped the image on white card stock, then cut it out with a stitched oval die. I also used another pattern paper from the same paper pad and cut another slightly bigger oval. Next i used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color the image. 

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

I matted the colored image on the yellow oval. Then i stamped the sentiment and cut it out with a much smaller oval. Next i added the matted oval with foam tape on my card base. The sentiment oval when on top and i added a red butting with some twine that i in a bow through the button. Last i rounded the card corners to better go with the ovals! 
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Dana


2 comments: