Achievements

September 14, 2016

Art Impressions & Spectrum Noir Coloring - Halloween

Hello!!!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog today with a card featuring one of the new Clear Halloween Stamps!! For my card, I used the Howl-oween Set! If you are an animal lover you are going to want this set!!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started by stamping the cute little dog dressed up in the sunflower costume on a die cut circle. Then I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color the image. I used CT2, GB3, GB4, GB5, GB8, EB2, EB6, OR2, OR3.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

From a Halloween paper pad, I cut some tiny polka dot pattern to a white card base. From the same pad, I cut some green circle paper and added two strips of it to the card.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Next, I cut a small white circle and stamped the Yappy Howl-oween sentiment on it. I added it and the colored circle to the card with foam tape. Last I added a few cork and enamel dots to the card. 

Thanks for stopping by!! 

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Art Impressions - Howl-oween Set
Spectrum Noir Markers
Pattern Paper: Pebbles - Tricks & Treats. Chic Tags - Good Tidings: Twinkle
Embellishments: My Minds Eye - Wicked Enamel Dots. Recollections - Cork Dots

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, the expression on his face is priceless! Too funny! Probably the way my dog would look if I dressed him in a costume. Fantastic card, Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahhaah...Mr. Dog doesn't appear to impressed with his costume! I agree with Kara Lynne: a precious expression! Your papers, colouring...the works...are Halloween awesome!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete