Achievements

September 5, 2016

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember & Art Impressions Exclusive

Hello!!



Simon Says Stamp has a new STAMPtember exclusive available TODAY with Art Impressions!!! I'm happy to share  a card I made with the new stamp set!! It is so cute and if you're a dog fan this set is perfect for you!!! The set is called Terrier Stacker!


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Simon Says Stamp Art Impressions
I started by stamping the image on Crafter's Companion white card stock with black Memento ink. Then I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color the dogs. I colored  them to look similar to Simon, SSS's dog! I used CR4, CR6, DR3, DR5, EB3, EB5, EB6, GB4, GB5. When my color was done, I used sharp scissor to fussy cut around the dogs.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Simon Says Stamp Art Impressions

Next, I pulled out Cara Bella's Ahoy There Collection Pack. I cut one pattern into a small rectangle and another pattern to a strip. I added the star pattern to the middle of a black card base, then the strip at the bottom.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Simon Says Stamp Art Impressions

I stamped the sentiment on a white strip and then added to the card above the pattern paper strip. From the Collection Pack, I used part of a sticker banner across the card and added three sticker stars with foam tape. Last I added the stack of dogs with foam tape.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Simon Says Stamp Art Impressions
Thanks so much for stopping by! Make sure you get yours before it's gone for good!!! To see more inspiration with this stamp set, check some of my fellow Art Impressions design team ladies!!




Dana

Supplies
Stamp: Simon Says Stamp & Art Impress:
Pattern paper: Carta Bella - Ahoy There Collection Pack
Spectrum Noir Markers

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun card. Love your composition with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love what you did with this, Dana!! The banner is awesome and your fussy cutting is amazing!!! Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love what you did with this, Dana!! The banner is awesome and your fussy cutting is amazing!!! Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, your colouring is so amazing... love your card design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun stack of dogs! I love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete