Achievements

March 4, 2018

Crafter's Companion Foil Transfers

Hello!!

Crafter's Companion is on HSN March 7th, just a few days away!! One of the new products coming on the 7th are Foil Transfers! You can check out all the new products in this catalog. Foil Transfers are on page 20.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
My card features the Victorian Vintage kit. These kits are great, especially if you need a fast and elegant card!! I used the all the keys and locks on a grey card base. The photos don't do the lovely gold foil justice!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next, I die cut a circle from the same gray cardstock, then cut a bigger circle from Crafter's Companion Luxury Cardstock Pack - Silver, the glitter sheet. These packs have several glitter sheets, mirror, and matte sheets. The glitter sheets are awesome!! The sparkle without the grittiness and flaking glitter!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

On the grey circle, I added one of the many sentiments with the gold foil. Then I layered it over the glitter circle and added it to the card with foam tape. Last I rounded the corners of the card.

Thanks for stopping by!! I'll be back over the next few days sharing lots of cards featuring products on HSN!! So don't forget to mark your calendar, March 7th!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment