Achievements

March 7, 2018

Crafter's Companion on HSN Today!

Hello!!

Today is the day! Crafter's Companion is on HSN TODAY!!! I tried to get a video of my card today but ran out of time, maybe I will be able to share it in a couple days! To see all the new products check out this catalog
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
My card features the Sheena Douglass Perfect Partners, In Full Bloom Collection, specifically the Precious Poppy stamp set and matching die. You can tune in today at 5pm EST to see all these stamps in this collection.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

These stamps are great if you like big cards, or big square cards and of course love flowers! But if you also like A2 size or if you are like me and only really like A2 or smaller cards, you can still use these stamps!! There are lots of great ways to use these stamps, my card is just one idea!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

I started by stamping two of each image. Then I used the matching die to cut them out. With my Spectrum Noir Markers, I colored each image: AG1, AG3, DG3, AP1, AP2, AP3,  DP1, DP2, DP3, DP4, PP1, PP3, PP4, PV4, TN5, TN6.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion

Next, I cut out some Crafter's Companion Shimmering cardstock Forest Green. This is the base for the images. I just played around with the placement of the flower until I was happy with it. Then I added foam tape one flower at a time so I cut just use foam tape where needed and liquid glue when the other flowers overlapped. From the smaller flowers, I trimmed off one of the leaves from each small flower.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion
In the center I added a brown circle, first stamping and white heat embossed the sentiment. Then I nestled it under some of the leaves and flower edges. I used foam adhesive to adhere it and then I added the two small leaves I cut off earlier. When everything adhered I just used scissors to trim off the flowers and leaves that hang over the edge. Last I added the panel to a white card base!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana


1 comment: