Achievements

March 21, 2018

Pots & Containers Art Impressions Watercolor Stamps

Hell!

I'm on the Art Impressions blog today!! It's still cold where I live and there is even snow in the forecast, but I'm ready for spring!! Creating for spring helps to know that eventually, spring has to arrive for real!! 
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
I started with the different pots and then added in the flowers and foliage. I used the following Watercolor sets: Small ContainerFoliage Set 1Flowering MailboxOpen WindowChest of Flowers.


Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

Along with the stamps I used many Distress Markers. I used: Peeled Paint, Worn Lipstick, Mowed Lawn, Mermaid Lagoon, Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, Fossilized Amber, Gathered Twigs, Shaded Lilac, Pumice Stone, Rusty Hinge, Forest Moss, Hickory Smoke, Vintage Photo, Ground Espresso, Victorian Velvet. These markers are nice as one end has a brush and the other a fine point. To add detail and or make darker shadows, I went in with the fine point.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions

After everything was dry, I trimmed my panel and rounded the corners. Then I wrapped some twine around the panel and tied it in a bow off to one side. I picked out some pattern paper from Echo Park paper Co Petticoats and Pinstripes pad. The watercolor panel went on the pattern paper and then I adhered that to a white card base. I decided to leave off a sentiment, instead, one can be added to the inside to fit the occasion the card is needed for!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Art Impressions
Thanks for stopping by! 

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment