Achievements

July 10, 2019

I'm Sorry

Hello!

I'm sharing a fun card I made a little bit ago for fun! I used an older Mama Elephant stamp set, Type It.  Looking through my stash of stamps I happened upon this set and wanted to use it!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Mama Elephant
I also pulled out a background that I had already made but didn't use. On pattern paper I had added some orange paste with a stencil. I added this panel to a white card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Mama Elephant

Next, I stamped the type writer and the paper stamp. I'm Sorry went on the paper and then I fussy cut out each. With a craft knife I cut a slit in the type writer and added the paper. Then I added it to the card with foam tape.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Mama Elephant

I found some orange buttons that matched and I added them to the card too. I thought the card needed something else and finally I decided to tie tiny bows and adhered them to the card too.

Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

1 comment: