Achievements

July 26, 2019

Shaker Card with Crafter's Companion

Hello!!

I hope everyone is having a great day!! Today I'm sharing an easy shaker card with you! And I made it masculine, which is really easy to do with a basic birthday stamp and die set!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion - Spectrum Noir

I started with Crafter's Companion Hip Hip Hooray Shaker Card Stamp and Die Set! I made the shaker using the balloon die and cutting some CC Bright Textured Cardstock. I also cut the hooray from the pad using the orange.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion - Spectrum Noir

Next, I used a circle stencil and Spectrum Noir Inkpads to ink the circles in. I used Midnight, Holly Leaf and Orange. Then I used a stitched rectangle die to cut a panel. I added the panel to a blue card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion - Spectrum Noir

To create the shaker I adhered clear acetate to the back of the balloon, then added foam tape. I added some matching sequins and then adhered the balloon to the panel over the sequins with the foam tape.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Crafter's Companion - Spectrum Noir

I stamped and cut out the Hip Hip and adhered them and the Hooray to the balloon. I found some twine that happened to match and tied that around the bottom of the balloon.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Crafter's Companion : Hip Hip Hooray
Ink: Spectrum Noir Inkpads
Sequins: Neat & Tangled - Peacock Feather Mix
Circle Stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment