Achievements

April 23, 2020

Graciellie Designs - Hang In There #2

Hello!!!

Today I'm back with my second card featuring Graciellie Designs new Hang in There digital stamp set. Such a fun set with lots of different possibilities!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

In Word I added the hanging wood sign with the flower, then I added the Happy Birthday sentiment and the splatters. I printed it out and used my Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils to color the image. Then I fussy cut it out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

Next, I trimmed a piece of Bristol paper to fit a card base and used Papertrey Ink's Terracotta Tile ink pad along with Funky Fossil Nordic Star stencil. First I inked on the Terracotta, darker at the edges and lighter in the center. Then I placed the stencil on top and inked it up.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs

Then I added the colored image with foam tape. I added a little sparkle to the center of each star, but I forgot to get a photo of it!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment