Achievements

April 27, 2020

Graciellie Designs - Happy Mother's Day

Hello!!

I'm popping by with a new card made with a NEW Graciellie Designs digital stamps set: Happy Mother's Day! Now is a great time to get your card done and this is the perfect set to do it with! Not only is there Mother's Day sentiment, but one for sister, aunt and grandma.


I started with the flower cluster and added it and a sentiment to a Word document. I resized them and then printed them out. Then I colored them with my Copic markers.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Mother's Day Cards Cardmaking

My plan was different then what I had planned, I dropped a marker close to the image, so I had to fussy cut the sentiment and image out.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Mother's Day Cards Cardmaking

Then I found some green glitter cardstock and trimmed it to fit a card base. I adhered a strip of black card stock, then added the colored image with foam tape. Last, I added black enamel dots scattered around the card.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Graciellie Designs - Mother's Day Cards Cardmaking

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment