Achievements

August 20, 2013

Oh No You Dit-ten

Hey!!

How's everyone doing!?! Its been a few days, i was working on some design work for Hampton Art that had to get done quick, after i finished that i decided to get my normal assignment done also. I finished yesterday and wanted to get photos before going to work. And since i was taking picture i decided to do up a quick card for the blog.

I looked at what i had on my desk and found a stamp set from Sweet Stamp Shop that had chevrons i could color with some Neon color pencils. After i stamped the chevrons and colored them, i used a sentiment from Paper Smooches.


At this point i thought it still needed something, but didn;t want to mess up the card as i need to get my pictures taken. But then it came to me to try some sequins. I found the lightly pink iridescent sequins a couple of weeks ago with my jewelry making stuff and after put a few on my card i thought it looked good and finished!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop: Kiss Me. Paper Smooches: Slang Gang
Neon Pencils: Very Best Supply Co
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black

2 comments:

  1. Perfectly CAS! Love the neon pencil crayons...the open chevrons are too cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect sequins! Love it :)
    I just got this sentiment set from Paper Smooches - I don't even KNOW which one to use first, they're all so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete