Achievements

August 5, 2013

Relax



Good Morning!!

Today is the day!! I am so excited to finally share that i am The Card Kitchen Kit Guest Designer for August!  Yay!! I was soo Honored when Kimber McGray asked me feature a card kit! If you are here from The Card Kitchen Blog, Welcome!!  If you are just stopping by my blog today, i hope you'll visit the The Card Kitchen Blog all week and check out the cards i made with this fabulous kit!


And for stopping by i did up a real fast card yesterday! I had to get it done and photographed before heading to work! Kits and scrapbook collections are perfect when you need a fast card, everything goes together!!


I started with an orange cardbase and trimmed some pattern paper! I just love the feather pattern that comes with the kit!! I also used a journal card and lightly inked up the edges with orange ink, then adhered this to the pattern paper.

Jillibean Soup has some great shapes available on Silhouette America called pea pod parts, i die cut a few out of the pattern paper and used one of them today! I inked up the edge of one then adhered it to the card.


Then i threaded some twine (you get a lot of twine in the kit! I still have some left and trust me i use it!!) thru the button. I used a word die cut - Relax, adhered it and the button to the card!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you'll head over the The Card Kitchen Blog all this week to check out all the cards i made with the kit!!

Dana

Supplies:
Die Cut: Silhouette America - Pea Pod Parts
Cardstock & Ink: Papertrey Ink - Orange Zest

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being the guest designer Dana! So exciting! Heading over to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being the KC GD!!! LOVE this card, but am going over to check out the others too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Congrats on your DT gig :) I love this card- off to see the others :)

    ReplyDelete