Achievements

August 24, 2013

Warm Holiday Wishes





Hi!!

Hope you are having a great day!! I'm here with my first card for Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-faire. I have to go to work in thirty minutes :( but early this afternoon i got a the tea staining and misting started, then i got to make a couple cards to start with. I hope to have another card late tonight when i get home and of course more tomorrow and Monday!!

This card is for the Breakfast Bake and Take.

I used this color inspiration:
Color-Recipe-6

An this sketch:
SAF2013-Sketch-7

This was a quick easy card. I stamped the background in a blue medallion stamp. I added dark green scroll work over the blue background.



I die cut a banner and stamped my sentiment. Then i stamped the Christmas Cheer in red ink, punching it out with a 1 3/4 punch.



I adhered the background panel, then the sentiment and circle over it with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Holiday Photo Finishers
Ink: Papertrey Ink - Pure Poppy, Smokey Shadow, Blue Berrysky, Pine Feather.
Punch: Fiskers.

1 comment:

  1. OH OH OH! I am so excited by this colour combo! What a fun & funky Christmas card :) Can't wait to see what else you get up to - darn work getting in the way, boo.

    ReplyDelete